The Aston Webb building is a Grade II* listed building located at the "spiritual heart" of Birmingham universities campus. The building is named after one of it's designers Aston Webb, famed for his works on both the Imperial College London and Buckingham Palace. The building was erected in the early 1900's between 1900 and 1912 as part of a joint architectural venture with he partner Ingress Bell. The building underwent restoration as part of large scale rejuvenation of Birmingham universities campus'.
We began works in 2014 as part of a 24 week program to complete a repair on the historic Crittall W20 steel windows. This included the removal of metal frames and glazing. The framework was then sandblasted, repaired and re-painted within accordance of the clients specification relating to the appropriate heritage designation.
Visit our portfolio page to see more works like this.